Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome to my Journal! My very first entry =)

Hiya!

So this is my very first live journal entry. Yes, I've officially jumped on the bandwagon. Well, is it a bandwagon if it's not in the front of everyone's minds? It used to be. About 3 or 4 years ago everyone had a live journal. I don't know about that now. But oh well. Hopefully I'll be updating this quite regularly. But with school being so demanding at this time of the year, I can only do so much =D

I probably should explain why I'm starting a journal/blog in the first place. Now in February, I got accepted into a international volunteer program to Ecuador with my school board . Unfortunately, I won't be able to tell you the full name of the program due to the board policy =( (I guess they are afraid that we -- the students may back-stab them) However, when I say accepted, I mean I've been accepted with conditions. Their medical team is currently going over my medical files to make sure everything is normal and I'm not about to drop dead in the middle of the trip. Plus I will be required to pass a Spanish competency test so that they are satisfied that I can survive in Ecuador. I am very excited to go on this trip and am so thrilled to share my experience with you! So stay tuned =D

I would really like to share with you my day today -- but I'm so tired. However, it was an amazing day! It snowed/ Yes, that's right. It's October 28th and we got snow. Now it wasn't a lot and it didn't stay on the ground, but that's not the point. The point is, it snowed in =P

Alright, now I know this hasn't been very long but I'm going to wrap it up. It's about 12:40am and I'm getting tired. So I hope you enjoyed this first entry and hopefully my next one will be longer and maybe more interesting.

G'night!!

-- Samuel (Spacebar =D)

1 comment:

  1. haha
    Welcome to Blogspot =D
    I was wondering where the reflection came from...

    I think you'll be ok. I mean, its usually harder to drop dead than you think.

    ReplyDelete